« Home | Grandes (3) » | Grandes (2) » | Grandes (1) » | Arrastão » | Pretexto para um post sobre a Kate Moss » | Ainda a calvície de Raúl » | Raúl Cortez (1932-2006) » | Pragmática » | A questão impõe-se » | Brenda Chenowith » 

sexta-feira, julho 21, 2006 

Will you still love me when i´m 64?



Rolling Stone interview with Lou Reed/2006

Rolling Stone - Do you wrestle with the stigma against artists going outside their fields?
Lou Reed - Well, that’s so nonsensical it’s beneath comment.

RS - So...you have recently embraced photography. A lot of your pictures are taken at dawn. Why?
LR - I don’t sleep very much. I sleep in pieces, like Einstein.

RS - Who rejects Lou Reed?
LR - You’d be surprised.

RS - Could the Strokes ever exist without you?
LR - Of course they could exist without me. Everybody and everything could exist without me. For sure.

RS - What’s the last band you saw?
LR - Let’s see. I think it was Arcade Fire, or was it Franz Ferdinand?

RS - Do you like them?
LR - That’s why I was there, sweetie.

PML

Isto anda fraquinho...

É com comentários desses que depois abandonamos o blogue

Que gente sensível! Vocês querem é atenção, mimos!

Enviar um comentário