« Home | Despeito » | Tão democrata como vós » | "I hate nostalgia, unless it´s mine." » | 2 questões » | Aguentem-se camaradas...aguentem-se. » | Ary » | Sobre uma suposta razia » | Ele achava » | Realpolitik (2) » | Projectos de projectos e coisas a meio » 

segunda-feira, dezembro 19, 2005 

Vira o disco



You can all just kiss off into the air
Behind my back I can see them stare
They’ll hurt me bad but I won’t mind
Yeah they’ll hurt me bad they do it all the time
Yeah yeah they do it all the time
I hope you know this will go down
On your permanent record
Oh yeah well don’t get so distressed
Did I happen to mention that I’m impressed?

I take one one... one cause you left me and
Two two... two for my family and
3 3... 3 for my heartache and
4 4... 4 for my headaches and
5 5... 5 for my lonely and
6 6... 6 for my sorrow and
7 7... for no tomorrow and
8 8... I forgot what 8 was for and
9 9... 9 for a lost God and
10 10 10 10 for everything
Everything everything everything

Gordon Gano/Brian Ritchie/Victor Delorenzo/Scotch Marching


Hoje pela noite, violent femmes para abanar esta monotonia.

Zé Gato