« Home | the balance » | A little » | Hermenêutica existencial » | Mark Twain on Castro » | Growing down (2) » | Gerontosofia de Havana » | Das escadas abaixo » | Growing down (1) » | Acto de contrição » | That horrible noise » 

quinta-feira, agosto 03, 2006 

O sarcasmo - versão Thom Yorke

Asked about his activism, Yorke said that "the difference between me and Bono is that he's quite happy to go and flatter people to get what he wants and he's very good at it, but I just can't do it. I'd probably end up punching them in the face rather than shaking their hand, so it's best that I stay out of their way. I can't engage with that level of bullshit. Which is a shame, really, and in a way it would help if I could, but I just can't. I admire the fact that Bono can, and can walk away from it smelling of roses."

PML

"in a way it would help if I could"

eu cá adorava ser a angelina jolie, e o brad pitt é mesmo o ultimo dos motivos. o primeiro seria ser boa de boa, o segundo o avião particular, o terceiro ter salvo vidas, o quarto , bom, já não me lembro, e o ultimo era o brad.

sem sarcasmo. mas sim, há muito bullshit, mas valeria a pena.

de qq forma não acho que o yorke seja pouco activista... a companhia/conforto/feedback emocional/whatever que as músicas dele dão não são de somenos valor para a humanidade em geral e para esta humana em particular. sim, o pão é essencial, mas a arte tempera

Enviar um comentário